Wednesday 24 January 2007

Facebook Archive - A-Z

A is for age:
19

B is for beer of choice
Yuck, none

C is for career right now:
Politics Student

D is for your dog's name?
I've never had one :(

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Oh I don't know loads of stuff, toothbrush, bed, pen, my computer

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
Desperate Housewives - Its all about the Series 3! Heroes is a close 2nd. (woo same as K)

G is for favorite game:
I'm an only child, there aren't many games you can play on your own

H is for home town:
D M

I is for instruments you've played/play:
I've tried my hand at recorder and piano, I failed miserably at both.

J is for favorite juice:
Cranberry and Raspberry

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
J's (same as K)


L is for last restaurant you ate at:
McDonalds, if that counts as a resturant

M is for marriage:
Want that one day

N is for your full name:
C G F

O is for overnight hospital stays:
Never

P is for people you were with today
All the girls at horse riding, K, Rob and Chris oh and the taxi driver, and all the chavs in the chip shop

Q is for quote:
'if you want something said ask a man, if you want something done ask a woman.'

R is for biggest regret/mistake:
meh.. theres too many

S is for status:
right now? not really sure why i'm bothering with this

T is for time you woke up today:
11:15 one hour and 15 minutes after my alarm when off

U is for the underwear your wearing right now:
sports bra and really old nickers, horse riding chic

V is for vegetables you love:
Broccoli but I don't exactly love it, I can stand it

W is for your worst habit:
Gossiping with K

X is for x-rays you've had:
one I think, of my nose

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
battered sausage and chips!

Z is for zodiac sign:
taurus - the best everest!

No comments: