Friday 2 March 2007

Facebook Archive - 8 Ways to Put Off an Essay

EIGHT LASTS:
1. Last kiss: Clouded by other thoughts
2. last beverage: Water
3. last phone call: my mother
4. last text message: K (no surprises)
5. last cd played: probably some randon compliation in my car
6. last BUBBLE bath: not since before lent, i gave baths up
7. last time you cried: A couple of days ago
8. last meal: Pasta with tomato and chunky veg sauce, topped with cheese

SEVEN have you
1. have you ever dated someone twice?: Yes
2. have you ever been cheated on? Yes
3. have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?: No
4. have you ever fallen in love?: Yes.
5. have you ever lost someone?: Yes
6. have you ever been depressed?: Yes
7. have you ever peed your pants?: Probably as a baby

SIX things you did in the past three days:
1. Went to school: uni...
2. Went to work: nope
3. Colored: I unlined some photocpies with red pen, thats kina colouring
4. Got High: Nope
5. Got drunk: Nope - essay season!
6. Slept: i'd be pretty tired and grumpy if i hadn't splet for 3 days, you'd know about it

list FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to:
1. K
2. My mum
3. S
4.A
5.previously my step sisters

list FOUR things that you can't live without:
1. Food
2.Sleep
3. Water
4. Warmth

list THREE favorite colors.
1. Green
2. Black
3. Cream

list TWO things you want to do before you die
1. Go to America
2. Make a difference

List ONE thing you regret
1. Bitching abput my best friend in high school (especially seems she was standing behind me) luckily I was forgiven.

No comments: