Sunday 11 November 2007

Myspace Archive - La la la

This is just me generally trying to put off writing my essay. It's not that I'm finding it hard. It's planned, the quotes are all there on the page, I just can't bring myself to finish the thing. I'm feeling a general lack of motivation. I wish I had no work, there so are many things I would rather be doing... going shopping, doing my photo albums, watching a film, spending time with A, sewing. Things for me. Things I enjoy doing. But alas there are essays to do and I have no intention of failing my degree just to enjoy a little me time. There will be time for that at Christmas (depending on how many notes I have to catch up on - reading for my courses goes down the drain when I have essays due). I know I will probably become motivated around 10 o'clock tonight when I rememeber that this essay needs finishing by the end of the week, but I'd rather not stay up late. Right then... down to it....

No comments: