Tuesday 25 November 2008

Revamp

This blog has had a makeover. It was all starting to look a bit pink and shiny for my liking, and I am not in a pink and shiny mood. I've spent all day trying to get hold of someone at Global Xchange, as I need to know whether I'm on the March 2009 program and therefore have to attend the training in December, which just happens to clash with training at work which I've already been threatened with losing my job over if I can't attend but has since been sorted so that I can go to some training at head office if I can’t make the sessions on park. The GX training is next week and I should have heard something my now. I’d like to know what I’m going to be doing for like the next 6 months and I need to let work know what I’m doing asap. I’ve gone into worry over drive and am now imagining that the whole GX team are conspiring against me because they have decided I’m annoying or that they are all sick with some horrible virus or they’ve had to shut the program because of the credit crunch and other stuff like that. If I haven’t made it onto the March exchange I hope I will have the courage just to jump on the first flight out of here. I’m just so sick of my life at the moment, sick of living at home, sick of my crappy job and sick of never seeing my friends. I know I shouldn’t complain. I’m lucky to have a job at this time, but everyday feels so worthless. I could be doing so much more. I need to DO something with my life!

No comments: