Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tomorrow

Got my assessment day for Global Xchange (the chairty I hope to volunteer and travel with in March) tomorrow in London. Am I worried about the individual interview? No. Am I worried about the group assessments? No. Am I worried about finding the venue in the middle of London? No. Am I worried about the fact that I have to get up at 4:30am? Hell Yes!!!

p.s. Heres an extract from the Health and Science section of last weeks 'the week'
"Voting can be Fatal
Although the US elections are not violent, voting in them is not risk free. A new study of traffic patterns in the States dating back to Jimmy Carter's victory in 1976 has found that the risk of dying in a car accident is 18% higher on presidential election days than on any other Tuesday in October or November"

No comments: