Wednesday 3 December 2008

Charity Shop Finds Part Two

Went to the gym again today, I think I might actually manage to keep this up. Anyway down to business.

Costume gold brooch with green gem. I think it was about £3. I love brooches yet I hardly ever make the effort to wear them. I am quite lazy with accessories, I normally just shove a necklace or scarf around my neck and thats that. I should make more of an effort.

I know it's a pretty horrible pattern, but it's horrible in a way that makes me like it. Plus this skirt is a great shape. It's high wasited so I tend to wear it with black tops and a chunky waist belt. I think it was £4.50.

I like how coloured jackets make you stand out from the grey, brown and black crowd. Especially one this bright. I also like the different looks I can create by buttoning it differently or leaving it open. It was £10.

The same jacket in black. Also £10. I brought this one first and despite my passion for colour, wear it much more often. It's just a fact of life black goes with everything.

The braces. £3. I haven't quite figured out how to wear these yet. I'm thinking about trying them with a skirt or skinny jeans for a more feminine look. The above is a little too grandadish me thinks.

No comments: