Wednesday 4 March 2009

Counting Sheep

I can't sleep so I thought I might as well post a little update.
My fundraising is going marvelously, just a few more pennies to go!
I've also been trying to get through my do list. Most of which I've made a start on but nothing is finished. At the moment it looks like this -

Complete fundraising for Global Xchange (you could help by visiting http://www.justgiving.com/catherinefisher)
Collect prescription
Pay back £11 I owe K for the amaretto
Complete research project on democracy and the political system of Kazakhstan to present on the first day of GX
Do general research on Kazakhstan
Learn some Russian (finding http://www.youtube.com/user/babelyak very useful, although todays lesson, no. 6, was very annoying I seemed to be stuck in a resturant with someone who couldn't decide if they had any money or not!)
Buy items for traveling, which leds to the whole rucksack or suitcase dilemma, but that is a whole other story!
Purchase meaningful gifts relating to my life or local area to give to my GX host homes
Get my glasses refitted
Check that the Student Loans Company actually received my first repayment
Complete a number of sewing projects, don't want that pile of fabic lying on my floor for the next 6 months.
Catch up with my diary writing
Put my photos into albums. Sooo not going to happen will post pictures to explain at a later date
Create some sewing inspriation boards with all the pictures I pulled out of magazines during slower hours of my CP employment
Get a P45 from CP

And I have two weeks!

No comments: