Sunday 7 February 2010

Time for Something a Little Different

I just finished listening to every song in my media player library at least once. I hate the fact that there are some songs on there that I had never listened to all the way through. I've been sorting by playing count and then just listening. Anyway for no particular reason I thought I would post my top 10 most listened to songs.

Joint 10th Place - Played 6 Times
Britney Spears - Gimme More
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These)
Incubus - I Miss You
Lady Gaga - Just Dance, Poker Face & I Like It Rough
Marilyn Manson - Heart-Shaped Glasses

Joint 9th Place - Played 7 Times
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill (Bury Me)
The Dandy Warhols - I Am Over It
Dolly Parton - The Bargin Store
Flo Rider - Right Round
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
Nickleback - Fight For All The Wrong Reasons
Ok Go - You're So Damm Hot
Placebo - English Summer Rain (Freelance Hellraiser Remix)
Reverend and the Makers - Sundown on the Empire


Joint 8th Place - Played 8 Times
Fort Minor - Remember the Name
Lady Gaga - LoveGame
Reverend and the Makers - Open Your Window

Joint 7th Place - Played 9 Times
Britney Spears - Toy Soldier
Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me

Joint 6th Place - Played 10 Times
The Ataris - Connections are More Dangerous That Lies
Athlete - Tourist

Joint 5th Place - Played 11 Times
Adele - Cold Shoulder
Pendulum - The Other Side

4th Place - Played 13 Times
Biffy Clyro - Who's Got A Match?

3rd Place - Played 17 Times
Delays - Lillian

2nd Place - Played 19 Times
Pendulum - The Tempest

1st Place - Played 24 Times
White Lies - Farewell to the Fairground

No comments: