Wednesday 7 April 2010

Demin Jacket

Why did I never have a demin jacket before? I wear mine, a charity shop purchase posted here, all the time. It is the perfect thing to throw on with a pretty florals which I seem to have been doing a lot of recently. See the examples below.

Denim Jacket Break Charity Shop
T-Shirt New Look
Skirt Oasis
Tights M&S
Shoes New Look
Charm Necklace I can't remember
Watch Necklace Bought in Kazakhstan


Denim Jacket Break Charity Shop
Dress New Look
Tights M&S
Boots Jane Shilton
Heart Locket Necklace My Nan gave me the locket ages ago and I recently put it on a chain
Watch Necklace Bought in Kazakhstan


Denim Jacket Break Charity Shop
Dress New Look
Tights M&S
Shoes Next
Heart Locket Necklace My Nan gave me the locket ages ago and I recently put it on a chain

I'm wearing a black cardigan under there too, though you can't see it, as it was pretty cold that day.

No comments: