Monday 26 July 2010

More Inspiration

I do have another sewing project to show you soon, promise. I finally worked up the nerve to cut into one of the fabrics that I bought in Kazakhstan, but since I decided to make the most of my summer I have been spending too much time out with my friends rather than sitting alone with my sewing machine, lol!

Can you guess what it might become?

In the mean time here's some more pics from my inspiration folder.

Image from ASOS.com

Cute shift dress with pleats around the hem. Thinking that in the right colour this could be a good dress for the office.

Image from ASOS.com

Been dying to make a cap sleeved, full skirted dress in navy polka dots for ages. The bow makes it even cuter.

Image from ASOS.com

Jersey dress with stretch mesh wrapped around. A refashion project for a pair of old black tights?


Image of Karla Spectic A/W10 collection via Vivta Veritas

Loving cut out details at the moment. Plus I love anything with a tight bodice and full skirt. The shape suits me.

Image from Vivta Veritas

I intend to sew up a version of this cut out back dress from Vivta Veritas which I have seen many versions of on Burdastyle. Just a question of getting round to it. I foresee a lot of material coming with me when I move.

No comments: