I deleted the first half of this quiz because I'd done it before (perhaps i've been on facebook too much) but this second half is brand new!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF:
1. Gay Marriage?: I have no personal problems with it, it should be legally recognised, but I don't think the church should be forced to recognise it.
2. Lowering the drinking age?: Like it would make a difference, underage kids will always drink
3. Who is the best hugger: Oh reminds me of a birthday competition, I believe K3 was the winner (much to E's annoyance, he had been practising!?)
4. Sex before marriage?: Again no personal problem, but religious beliefs should be respected.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight: It would be very 'disney' if I did, a lovely thought, but no, just lust.
6. Is there something you want to tell someone: Yes
8. What brand of shirt are you wearing? Dorothy Perkins
9. Would you kiss any one of your friends?: Maybe, depends on amounts of alcohol consumed and whether a spinning bottle is involved!
10. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?: As in myspace, facebook doesn't have 'top friends' in which case yes. If we are talking about facebook I think I've met everyone except some random who I added then he asked if I 'liked to make friends', not making that mistake again!
11. How many kids do you want to have?: I have been informed by many a person that 2 is the best number
12. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? With my mum yes, Dad is a little more complicated, I don't see him often but when I do it's fine.
13. Do you wanna change your name? Only my last one, it's really quite ironic
14. What did you do for your last birthday?: Went to the SU bar, where there was no quiz, then flirt on friday, got very drunk and tried to fall asleep on the sofas.
15. What time did you wake up today?: 8:30 ish
16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Waiting for the SU minibus
17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do? Finish all my exams (I agree)
18. Last time you saw your father? Last week, he tried and failed to fix our internet
19. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Oh big question, I don't know, be an inventor so I could invent a machine to write my essays for me.
20. Which hand do you like better? My right one is better for writing with
21. What music are you listening to right now? None, i'm in the library.
22. Have you ever donated money to a good cause? Yes, the red cross steals money from my bank account every month!
23. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Yes, doesn't everyone? I'm sure people do it to me.
24. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? A pair of tights from S after she broke mine, actually i haven't given them back.
25. Who's getting on your nerves right now? The people behind me who aren't speaking english, how am I meant to earwig on their conversation?
26. Most visited webpage?: Facebook
27. What kind of computer are you using?: A library one it says 'viglen' on it!
28. Coke or Pepsi? either, im not fussy
29. Do you have a crush?: Yep, I suppose you could say that.
30. Do you disagree with a lot of things going on in the world?: Of course, I'm a politics student
31. Do you think there's some models/people out there that should gain a couple pounds? Definitly, Its something I've started to think about recently, I'd never noticed how much women (and perhaps men, to avoid being sexist) are socialised to hate their bodies. There are all these people who won't go simming because they don't want to be seen in a swim suit, what is all that about?