Monday 9 April 2007

Facebook Archive - Random Quiz (Still Doing My Best To Avoid Those Essays)

1. What is your most treasured possession?
my photoalbums and diaries, the things that contain my memories.

2. What is your very first memory as a child?
Sitting at the top of the stairs looking through books mum and I had borrowed from mother and toodler group

3. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
a police officer, a ballerina or an interior designer

4. Who was your best friend as a young child?
F

5. Where in the world would you like to be right now?
In a magical world where essays are inconceivable

6. Where is your favourite place?
Dramatic rugged places, like the lake district

7. When do you feel happiest?
When I'm with the people I love

8. When do you feel saddest?
When I'm with people I love but I still feel alone

9. How old do you think you look?
Younger than I am, I still get asked for ID pretty much everywhere

10. How many children do you want to have in the future?
3, but everyone always tells me 3 is a bad number because someone always gets left out, so it will have to be 4, but then you would have to purchase a people carrier, if you wanted to take the whole family out. Anymore than 5 and you're in trouble because you'd need a mini bus! (or have to split the family into two cars)

11. What did you dream of last night?
I feel asleep in the middle of the afternoon today and dreamt that I was trying to pick up a duckling, but I slipped and crushed them all, in my haste to get up I then fell into the lake and couldn't pull myself out, which was very scary because there were loads of big fish swimming around!

12. Out of all your friends, who do you think is most likely to be famous?
I don't think any of them have any massive ambition, perhaps K3 will be a radio personality, C could start and emo band, L might be a politician and K could be an 'it' girl.

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No I don't think so, I called a male teacher mum once, i'm sure freud would have something to say about that.

14.What would be your perfect date?
I don't know, I just want to get swept off my feet.

15. Have you ever cheated on a test?
I glanced over someones shoulder once and thought they were being really stupid because they'd got the year of the French Revolution wrong, then realised it was me who was wrong!

16. What is your worst habit?
Procrastination

17. What do you think is your worst facial feature?
I've never liked my nose too much, or my wonky eyebrows

18. Has anyone ever told you they loved you?
Yes

19. What was your first car?
A blue corsa (still got it)

20. Where do you want to get married?
In the church in D M because it's on top of the hill and you can see over the whole town. Or the church in the next village which is half ruined, very gothic, would make lovey photographs!

No comments: