Sunday 16 December 2007

MySpace Archive - On Breakups

Alright, after much internal debate have decided not to open this can of worms, best to let sleeping dogs lie or whatever. I'm sorry for the lack of details, I know they would have been very interesting, but I made a promise a long time ago to try and keep a degree of privacy (both mine and others) when posting on the internet. All there is to say is that I have learned a few things. I've learned more about the sort of person I get on with in the long term. That a person can think they love you without really knowing you at all. That you can hate someone for a very long time but still be in love with them and that Indifference is the worst thing you can feel for someone, it means you just don't care anymore. I've learned that I enjoy being single and that its what I needed at the time and perhaps still do.

No comments: