My little sketches of ideas for sewing projects now runs to 15 pages. But here is a list of projects for which I have the fabrics sitting in my stash.
- Tunic top/dress and jumper dress from pink Uzbek fabric
- Customise discoloured black skinny jeans with bleach
- Turn one old pair of jeans into a skirt
- Lengthen dark denim jeans, use a trim to cover the mark left from taking them down
- Add waist elastic to two shapeless dresses
- Do something with that hideous dress I bought from a charity shop, a bag maybe. Why did I buy that?
- Resize red Karlygash t-shirt from
- Shift dress from green Uzbek fabric
- Dress from white net curtains
- White dress to wear underneath net dress with pin on bleeding heart
- Shift dress from brown 60’s pattern duvet cover
- High waisted full skirt from multi coloured polka dot fabric
- Baby doll top from dark blue flowered fabric
- Doddle dress from left over cream curtain lining fabric