Saturday 5 December 2009

Need a Good Laugh?

So I had a pair of black skinny jeans that after several washes had gone more of a dark navy blue colour. No problem I thought. A bit of bleaching and I will have a lovely pair of grey distressed look skinny jeans. So I put my jeans in the bath and started mixing various concentrations of bleach. 1 part bleach to 9 parts water, no effect. 1:6, no effect. Nothing happened till I got down to 1:1. Then I got bored and just sloshed pure bleach over them. So after washing and drying this is what I ended up with.


Pretty pattern but yep, they are yellow. Was not expecting that. I haven't given up though. I recently bought some grey fabric dye to dye the sleeves and collar of a dress I never wear. After I've done the dress I'm going to stick the jeans in the mix and hope for the best. It can't get alot worse. Yellow is just not my colour.

No comments: