Monday 12 April 2010

Jewellery

After making the Ruffles and Stuff necklace jewellery has been my new thing.

Firstly I repaired this pendant that was given to me by my grandmother. It is ivory and I always feel guilty about wearing it.

Well repaired may be a bit of a stretch. I painted on a new foot with nail varnish (which doesn't even match) and then went over his other foot with the same colour. I've probably ruined it.

Next I bought these charms from the bead shop, attached jump rings and instantly had three new necklaces. I wore a tea pot to work last week.

This was another piece given to me by my grandmother. It is a heart shaped locket and I've had it years. It still has a picture of my pony inside it. It had been missing a pendant carrier forever so I just attached a jump ring again.

Didn't make this one myself but bought it from the mind charity shop for £2. I like it because it is shiny!

No comments: