After some slightly disappointing recent sewing attempts I decided to do something quick, easy and satisfying. I went back to my favourite fabric type, cotton jersey, and knocked out this draped top. The pattern is based on the same top as my Reasonably Happy Mistake Top except instead of curving the hem I cut it straight across (theres a picture of my home made pattern at the end of this post. I think it would be easy to recreate). I wanted it to have a slightly urban distressed look so I turned the edges of the neck and arm holes once to the right side of the fabric and then sewed them down with a zig zag stitch so that they are exposed. I was going to add a pocket to the front but I was worried about the ruining the drape. I'm very pleased with it expect for the neckline which came out a slightly odd shape with that flat bit at the bottom. I've put a note on my pattern to alter it if I make it again.