Wednesday 14 July 2010

Featured

Image is a screen shot of the Cut Out + Keep home page

Stop it now or I'm going to get a big head! Another of my projects has been chosen as the featured project on cut out + keep. Seriously though, I am so pleased. My creations wouldn't get recognised like this if people didn't like them and comment on them.

As one user pointed out monoxious.com have also posted a very similar tutorial. I'd already made my piece before I saw their tutorial via OutsaPop and commented that they had beaten me to it with their tutorial. In the end I decided to go ahead and post my tutorial anyway as not everyone might have seen the other one, and obviously they hadn't given this projects' popularity on cut out + keep. So I hope that clears that up. Please check out the monoxious tutorial too. Theirs has pictures.

No comments: