Wednesday 7 July 2010

Inspiration

Okay hands up I have nothing to post so I thought I would share a couple of the inspiration pictures I've been collecting.

Image from ASOS.com
I'm not a fan of harem style trousers but I do like these floral ones from ASOS. I'm hoping to alter the trouser pattern from my PJs to create something similar to these.

Image from Armor
I already have a post coming up showing a piece of body armour style jewellery I've made that was inspired by this brand but I'm also hoping to make something similar to this necklace only with rather shorter chains.

Image from ASOS.com
More inspiration from ASOS undoubtedly inspired in turn by those Burberry skirts. For someone who's something of a pear shape I think trying out these twists on my top half would be a better idea than wacking them round my hips.

No comments: