Saturday 31 March 2007

Facebook Archive - Since 2007

1. Have you had a gf/bf?
yes

2. Have you had your birthday?
Not Yet

3. Been to church?
no, I've taken pictures of some in Dublin

4. Cried yet?
Yes

5. Had someone close to you passed away?
No

6. Pulled an all nighter?:
Not quite, it was close

7. Drank starbucks?:
Nope

8. Gone shopping?:
Yes, of course

9.Gone to the movies?:
No I don't think so

10. Been to the beach?
No, too cold

11. Bought something for over $200?
Digital camera! woo!

12. Met someone new?:
Yes

13. Been out of your home county?:
Yes


I N T H E P A S T M O N T H . . .

1. Kissed someone?:
Yes

2. Slept in a friend's bed:
Yes

3. Snuck someone over?
nope

4. Snuck out of your own house?
Nope

5. Been in a bar?:
yes

6. Lied?:
Probably

7. Got into a fight?:
No

8. Gone over your cell phone bill?
Don't know, dad pays it, yer I'm spoilt!

9. Been called a whore?
Yes, come on I live with K

10. Is currently shagging a donkey...
No, there are no donkeys around here

11. Done something you regret?:
Avoiding essays, still doing it now

L A S T . . .

Thing you bought?
Sausage and chips

Person you hugged?:
My mum

Person to call you?:
K!

Last time you took a bubble bath?
had a bath last night, but no bubbles? probably last week sometime

When was the last time you felt stupid?
Upon reading my essay comments

Who was the last person who saw you cry?
S maybe? at Ks Birthday Party, lol everyone cried

who was the last person who made you cry?
Its generally the situation that makes me cry rather than the people (sneaky way of not saying)

Who was the last person you watched a movie with?
K - only got half way through though, we were interupted by a trip to the garden

Who was the last person you danced with?
people at flirt last Friday

Who did you last yell at?
K I think, on her birthday for throwing the egg. More recently my laptop when the internet stopped working oh and the tabby cat for sitting on my bed, only my favourite cats are allowed on the bed

Who makes you smile most?
K, especially the tiolet seat picture

What are you listening to right now?
nothing, this computer has no speakers!

What did you do yesterday?
Read (a bit) did a massive puzzle on the internet, thats bout it

Have you ever been in a mosh-pit?
I tend to stick around the edges so theres an easy escape

Hugs or kisses?:
Not entirely sure what this is asking, I like both?

No comments: