Saturday 5 January 2008

Facebook Archive - Winding Down

1. What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
'I'm gonna catch your cold'

2. How did you do on the last test you took?
Just checking... 81%

3. What is your ringtone?
It just rings, saves embarassment

4. What show did you last watch?
Some detective drama on BBC1

5. Whose arms do you feel the safest in?
I don't need anyones arms to feel safe

6. What foods make you sick?
These weird mini chicken kievs made me sick once

7. Do you get shy around the guy/girl you like?
I used to, but got over that a while ago, it doesn't get you anywhere

8. Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
More shy than I am now and probably very tired with sore feet from working at centre parcs

9. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
Which one?

10. Name something you like and hate about your default:
I have no idea what this question is asking me

11. Do you have family problems?
Only on one side

12. Where are most people in your top friends from?
I dont have facebook top friends, myspace is 3 to 1 uni to home

13. What was the last meal you ate?
Peanut pork! It's horrible

14. Who are there pictures of in the room you're currently in?
I only have one up, it's of A3 and me going to a party when we were about 15

15. Name one thing people think about you that's not true?
Hum I don't know, sometimes I let people think I'm happy when I'm really not, but everyone does that

16. Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
Used to

17. What's the weather like outside?
Cold and miserable

18. Have you ever seen a 3D movie in theaters?
Nope

19. How was your last relationship?
Errr... no comment, I know the kind of stalking that goes on around here, and I don't think it's appropraite to talk about exs on the net!

20. Where'd you get everything that you're wearing?
Dorothy Perkins,Topshop, Debenhams, Boots and New Look

21. Do you text with T9 or ABC?
T9 I'm a comparatively slow texter

22. Have you memorized your National Insurance number?
No, should I?

23. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
Not that I recall

25. What was the last advice you gave someone?
Penis in a popcorn box? Well thats just tacky

26. What radio station do you listen to the most?
Radio 1

27. Whats your worst grade?
GCSE: B
A Level: B
Degree: 39% ha ha yer this is where it all went wrong!

28. If you died today, would there be anything you wish you could've said to someone?
I'd say alot of bitchy things to alot of people, don't want to die with people thinking I'm a nice person how do I? That would be sooo boring!

29. Are you on youtube?
I hope not :S, but I think G recently proposed to distribute our New Years video on the net!

30. What do you think about the person that last texted you?
She's one of my best friends, I love her very much

31. How do you like your school?
(Uni) I love it don't want to leave, but I guess I have to enter 'the real world' eventually

32. Why did your last relationship end?
Because of me

33. Are you friends with your last ex?
Not even on facebook

34. Are any of your exes on your top friends?
Nope

35. What's the last food you ate that was stale?
A scone, I toasted it though, so it was fine

36. Have you ever been in love?
Yer, it's great till it ends

37. Who will you never forget?
Loads of people, for both good and bad reasons

38. Have you ever questioned your sexuality?
Everytime a man pisses me off

39. What are you afraid of?
Fish!

40. What do you look for in a relationship?
lol, good looks, wealth, intellgence, excitement and good sex. I think I might have found my problem

41. Would you ever consider having a relationship with your best friend?
I don't think she'd have me :(

42. What piercings do you want to get?
Wanted my lip done, but it's a little late now, all my facial piercings shall be removed once the job hunt starts proper.

43. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
Some

44. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
K probably, knew she'd make it into the note eventually

45. Can you do a push-up?
Yes

46. Are you self conscious about your weight at all?
Never

47. Have you ever had a panic attack?
No

48. Name the last time you got really anxious?
Going on a date, got worse once the stink bomb went off

49. Would you ever consider moving back to your hometown?
I think I shall be forced to bum around here for while once uni ends, as it is unlikely I'll have job, wouldn't be terrible though, I have some good friends here

50. Describe your laugh?
Depends, sometimes just a giggle, sometimes I cry when I laugh, and theres occassionally the odd snort thrown in for good measure

52. How did you meet the last person you kissed?
On facebook, it's all K's fault

53. Are you currently going out with that person?
No

54. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
The whatty what what?

55. Who sings the song you last sang?
Oooh I sang to most of the new Avril album on the drive home tonight
'Hey Hey, You You'

56. Have you ever modeled for anything?
Only for private usage

57. Plans for this weekend?
Sew a skirt, do some uni reading, work out how to record from my video camera to DVD

58. How was last weekend?
Nothing too exciting, I was ill and saving myself for New Years eve

59. Have you ever been to California?
No

60. How about New York City?
No

What rubbish questions to end such a quiz with, someone ran out of inspiration!
I think I shall make my own...

61. Are you wearing a badge?
Well... as it so happens I am, it says 'what if this guy got you pregnant?'

No comments: