Wednesday 2 January 2008

MySpace Archive - Littlest Things by Lily Allen

Listened to this song on the way back from the new years party. Though it's not a particularly good song, ot kinda described the way I've been feeling about someone. Sometimes it would be nice to just pretend, thats all I really want. Anything else wouldn't work, especially given the New Years resolution!

Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing
Especially when I have to watch other people kissing
And I remember when you started calling me your missus
All the play fighting all the flirtatious disses
I'd tell you sad stories about my childhood
I dont why I trusted you but I knew that I could
We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt
I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt

Dreams dreams
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems it seems
That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you have the same dreams too

The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but its so true
I know it's not right but it seems unfair
That the things are reminding me of you
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
Even if for only one weekend
So come on tell me is this the end?

No comments: