Thursday 23 October 2008

First Proper Post

Apologies for the lack of original posts. The new job has been keeping me busy and/or tired. But heres something for now...

Finally got round to fixing up some dresses I got cheap in the sales. This dress was £15 in the sale but I got an extra 25% off because of the damage. The side seam along the concealed zip had come unstiched. Here's a picture...

Managed to fix it up on the second attempt with the sewing machine, after unpicking the first. I couldn't get the fabric as close to the zip as it is on the other side but as it's all black it doesn't notice much. Here's a picture of me wearing it out...
And finally a pic of my whole outfit from that night complete with my new favourite jacket...

Fake leather jacket, New Look; Dress, River Island; Bag, Dorthory Perkins; Shoes, Next. You'll never see a designer or anything too expensive in this list (with the exception of my one Karen Millen dress, also picked up in a sale) I don't have that much money!

No comments: