Here it is my version of the New Look Anchor Print Dress, seen here.
I used a light weight polyester and the Anda pattern. Instead of using casing at the waist I sewed the elastic directly to the fabric stretching it as I went to create nice even gathers. I could have done with cutting the pattern smaller as the top looks quite large compared to the dress it was inspired by but I've already cut the pattern at the smallest size. The fabric is perhaps a little grannyish but hopefully it will make a nice casual summer dress. Plus it probably ended up costing just over half the price of the New Look dress, the waist fits and its unique.