I made this green Anda dress, quite a while ago but was never 100% happy with it. The sleeves stuck out and the bias binding, which didn't match, showed. I never wore it.
So a few days ago I decided to hack the top off and create a paper bag skirt.
Another fail unfortunately. Though it doesn't look too bad in the picture the shape just really doesn't suit me; my mother agrees. I consider my waist one of my better features and so I don't really want to be making it look bigger by adding a load of ruffles. I don't know how some girls pull these skirts off. We live and learn. As much as I like the colour of this fabric and the black band that I added at the bottom I think this piece is destined for the scraps bag.