Saturday 19 December 2009

Quick Customisation

Was inspired by this photo from face hunter absolutely ages ago. I wanted to do something similar with safety pins around the neckline to add interest to one of my many black vest tops. I decided to go for a simpler pattern as the straps of the top were too thin to have safety pins all the way around and I would have been looking at serious investment in safety pins for something that might not work out.

Image from Face Hunter
I started with this which I thought looked pretty good…


…but didn’t really work out too well once a human body was fitted inside.


So then I tried this…

…which I am happy with and is how the top will remain for some time.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. These dark winter nights with no natural light. What is a girl to do?

No comments: