After using Burdastyle's free Pete t-shirt pattern in the smallest size for my last attempt at making pajamas I went to the opposite extreme for my second attempt, cutting the largest size. It turned out more of a night dress than a pajama top but I'm still pleased with it. Managed to get the pattern to print out with the test box more or less the right size and had no problems with the sleeves this time. The print is the right way round too! I also added a large pocket to the front (can't really be seen in the photo) for carrying around stuff like my glasses.
I had some fabric left over so I decided to make a matching little drawstring bag to carry my PJ set around in. It comes in very useful for sleepovers and travelling.